Be a neighbour, next door to the sun.

(+34) 93 304 26 60

Accede a tu reserva

Lo sentimos, datos incorrectos

No es necesario registro

¿Donde puedo encontrar esta información?

How To Book

How To Book

How does the booking process work ?

Select the area where you want to stay, the day of arrival and departure and the number of guests. Available rooms will be shown with details and rates.

Click on “Book” to continue with the process. If you want to book more than one apartment, just click on “Add”. New summary will be show with all selected apartments. You will be asked for personal details and method of payment.

Prepayment of 25% is required to complete your booking. The remaining 75 % must be paid upon arrival at the office located in street Pelai Nr.50 4.4 . Your reservation will only be FULLY EFFECTIVE when we charge 25 % on your card. Once it is charged we will send you the booking confirmation with useful information. Please, remember to check our cancellation policy before making any changes to your booking.